- Blocks all types of advertisements including video, flash, and other unconventional ads
- Restricts websites with inappropriate content for children (Windows users only)
- Knows which sites can be trusted (uses Web of Trust data)
- Blocks ads before web pages load into your browser
- Protects from phishing and malware websites
- Speeds up website loading times & saves bandwidth
Blocking of ad and tracking requests
The cornerstone of any ad blocker’s work is blocking of requests to ad materials on a web page (banners, scripts).
Cosmetic processing of the page
In order to hide the broken and blocked elements the additional cosmetic processing of pages with CSS is needed.
Website HTML code filtering
Adguard works on a network level, so the most of ad elements are cut from the code even before the page is loaded to the browser.
Works in all browsers
Firefox, Chrome, Yandex Browser, Internet Explorer, whichever browser you are using, Adguard will work equally well in all of them.
Protection from malicious ads
Adguard checks each network query through the database that contains more than 1 500 000 phishing and malicious websites.
Ad filtering in applications
Are you annoyed by ads in Skype, uTorrent and other applications? Just enable their filtering in Adguard settings.